Friday, December 3, 2010

Second Experience

When I enter high school, I learn there are some who like anime and manga. But the community are still little. I remember back then in primary school, my mom ask me to throw manga. OMG, I wish I didn't do that.

At that time, I started to write action adventure + romance novel at form 3, thanks to my fanatic habit to the Sailormoon predecessor, Cardcaptor Sakura which being shown in NTV 7, every 10 am. I'm so darn fanatic, I even buy the Cardcaptor Sakura Original Soundtrack CD.

At that time, I'm imagine my life is just like comic....haha....isn't that funny...? Even now, I still think like that. But well, reality is much more different than comic. Even comic following the reality, no?

Okay, so I search for people who can teach me, anybody. But the thing is, you have to learn art by yourself....that's what I learn from my second experience....

No comments:

Post a Comment