Friday, December 3, 2010

My Perspective About Art Now

Now, my view of art is totally different. I didn't look at one angle only, anime and manga. I look it at every angle. Once, I even want to leave anime and manga. But for sure, I cannot leave for a style that introduce me to art.

Fine Art, Abstract Art, Cartoonic, they are all beautiful, and not just that, music, style, culture and other factor also play a part in creating art. Art is not only about anatomy, or comic, or animation, it is life overall...There no single way or specific way to express art, anything is possible.

I met many people who speak of art, none of them accurate, but none of them didn't wrong. Art is in the perspective of an individual, just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Different art have different kind of perception, and people cannot just judge other artwork from one point of view only. Like perspective, they have many type of viewpoint. Now I understand what is the perspective of art now, it is like sphere, didn't rigid, didn't have boundary, and shapeless.....it can take any form or style, or creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment